OV-098 Ground Engineering Team patches
Moderator: Vincent
-
majtom7
- Pathfinder

- Posts: 401
- Joined: Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:46 pm
- Location: 62 miles from the Karman line
OV-098 Ground Engineering Team patches
I had no idea that these existed until this week. Apparently, the different colors are due to different groups within the team.
- Attachments
-
- 845747100_10240493776934629_4269402687929339302_n.jpg (639.16 KiB) Viewed 8 times
-
- 843884018_10240493777014631_5160158796578693102_n.jpg (621.99 KiB) Viewed 8 times
"I wanted to be humble, never arrogant, which is a trait astronauts despise." Mike Massimino
- p51
- HabForum Junkie

- Posts: 1060
- Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:36 am
- Location: 2558 miles from Space Camp
- Contact:
Re: OV-098 Ground Engineering Team patches
They look like modern copies of the Japan patches.
But all I've ever had were a few of these pins.
But all I've ever had were a few of these pins.
Skidmark
Space Academy: 2012, 2013 and 2014
Advanced Space Academy: 2016 and 2018
Undefeated for winning mission patch designs!
Official Space Camp Ambassador
Space Academy: 2012, 2013 and 2014
Advanced Space Academy: 2016 and 2018
Undefeated for winning mission patch designs!
Official Space Camp Ambassador