OV-098 Ground Engineering Team patches

The place where campers hang out after a long day in the sims.

Moderator: Vincent

Post Reply
majtom7
Pathfinder
Pathfinder
Posts: 401
Joined: Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:46 pm
Location: 62 miles from the Karman line

OV-098 Ground Engineering Team patches

Post by majtom7 »

I had no idea that these existed until this week. Apparently, the different colors are due to different groups within the team.
Attachments
845747100_10240493776934629_4269402687929339302_n.jpg
845747100_10240493776934629_4269402687929339302_n.jpg (639.16 KiB) Viewed 9 times
843884018_10240493777014631_5160158796578693102_n.jpg
843884018_10240493777014631_5160158796578693102_n.jpg (621.99 KiB) Viewed 9 times
"I wanted to be humble, never arrogant, which is a trait astronauts despise." Mike Massimino
User avatar
p51
HabForum Junkie
HabForum Junkie
Posts: 1060
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:36 am
Location: 2558 miles from Space Camp
Contact:

Re: OV-098 Ground Engineering Team patches

Post by p51 »

They look like modern copies of the Japan patches.
But all I've ever had were a few of these pins.
pin.jpg
pin.jpg (77.51 KiB) Viewed 5 times
Skidmark
Space Academy: 2012, 2013 and 2014
Advanced Space Academy: 2016 and 2018

Undefeated for winning mission patch designs!
Official Space Camp Ambassador
Post Reply