Space Station Project...Want your help

The place where campers hang out after a long day in the sims.

Moderator: Vincent

Kemara
Camper
Camper

Space Station Project...Want your help

Post by Kemara »

I like to do desktop publishing and have even considered getting my Master's in product design. I had a neat idea for a project today...just for fun, and I'd like your help with it. The premise is that the year is 2015, and the ISS is ready for paying guests...as in for vacations, not like we have now. All the space-faring nations are working together towards this goal in the hopes of one day developing interstellar travel. So, my idea was to create brochures, a web site and other material that would advertise a vacation on the ISS. I'd cover cost (obviously), training, what you could do once you got there, what to expect, ect. What are your ideas? Think about what you would like to see and do on a vacation to the ISS, keeping in mind that we're assuming NASA and the world are all for the idea of tourists in space and are willing to work with third parties to show them a good time. What would you like to know about such a trip before you took it? Let me know.
Boomerang
Counselor
Counselor

Post by Boomerang »

Well i'd like to help you out with this. I'll just have to think of the details of what info i'd like to include.
Jason original callsign Loverboy
SC 1991
SA Level 1 1993
AC Intermediate 1996
ASA 1998
Corporate Space Camp 2005
AC Counselor Summer 07 callsign Boomerang
Adult Alumni Camp 2007
Adult Alumni Camp 2008
Official Space Camp Ambassador