Back!

The place where campers hang out after a long day in the sims.

Moderator: Vincent

Richasi
Top Gun
Top Gun

Post by Richasi »

empress wrote:I think your plane was the same as ours - was it a Embraer? No matter - "We beat you - nah-nah-na-nah-nah!!!" (It's Friday. I think I lost my mind on about Wednesday...) Hope you have settled into "life back home."
Yeah, it was an Embraer. I was in 5A =)

I've been on a high all week, although I think today has been the first day I've not been so tired. Hopefully this weekend will be uneventful and I can get back to the grove of things.

Although I was saying all day today - "this time last week I was doing Centrifuge... or raft races... or... ;) "
Space Camp • June 11-16, 1989 - Session 31 - Martin Marietta
Space Academy, Level 1 • June 16-21, 1991 - Session 24 - BDM
Adult Space Academy • September 26-28, 2003 - Session 52 - Discovery
Alumni Camp • June 14-17, 2007 - Session 38 - Challenger
pilotgirl21
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

Post by pilotgirl21 »

Richasi wrote:
Yeah, it was an Embraer. I was in 5A =)

I've been on a high all week, although I think today has been the first day I've not been so tired. Hopefully this weekend will be uneventful and I can get back to the grove of things.

Although I was saying all day today - "this time last week I was doing Centrifuge... or raft races... or... ;) "
I was in 8A and empress was in 7B on the way home. But empress slept most of the way back!

I have been on an absolute high all week too. I've been saying, "Last week at this time we were finishing up our mission and some of us were heading over to Otters" and everything else. I can't believe it was only a week ago...seems like so much longer! I'm glad that we have a site like this where we can all keep up with each other.
Lisa from Chicago aka White Sox
ASA 7/27-8/1 1997 International Week Gagarin-Pilot
ASA 7/1-7/6 1998 Gagarin-PS
Alumni Adult Weekend 6/14-6/17 2007 Challenger-Commander, Challumbia-Flight Director
Richasi
Top Gun
Top Gun

Post by Richasi »

pilotgirl21 wrote: I can't believe it was only a week ago...seems like so much longer! I'm glad that we have a site like this where we can all keep up with each other.
It does seem like a long time ago when I think back on it. Good times generally do I guess. But at least we have Hab1 and AIM to keep up with each other - and to start planning our return trip ;)
Space Camp • June 11-16, 1989 - Session 31 - Martin Marietta
Space Academy, Level 1 • June 16-21, 1991 - Session 24 - BDM
Adult Space Academy • September 26-28, 2003 - Session 52 - Discovery
Alumni Camp • June 14-17, 2007 - Session 38 - Challenger
pilotgirl21
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

Post by pilotgirl21 »

Richasi wrote:
pilotgirl21 wrote: I can't believe it was only a week ago...seems like so much longer! I'm glad that we have a site like this where we can all keep up with each other.
It does seem like a long time ago when I think back on it. Good times generally do I guess. But at least we have Hab1 and AIM to keep up with each other - and to start planning our return trip ;)
I hope that I can return within the next year or two! I had a blast. I love being around people who love space and shuttles and everything else that I love.

My fiance was watching the second mission dvd with me and he said how boring it looked. He told me that he would only want to go to camp to do the climbing wall and zip line. So I told him that he could find those around here. I wish he shared these interests with me, but he doesn't, so I have Space Camp all to myself to make friends with others who love these things too. Hopefully these will be lifelong friendships and we will return with each other to camp again.

Thank you for hab1 so that we can keep up with each other. And I also am happy that I have aim so I can keep up with the few that I have messaged on there. I didn't have the internet last time I went to camp, so it was harder to keep up with people. Now I can!
Lisa from Chicago aka White Sox
ASA 7/27-8/1 1997 International Week Gagarin-Pilot
ASA 7/1-7/6 1998 Gagarin-PS
Alumni Adult Weekend 6/14-6/17 2007 Challenger-Commander, Challumbia-Flight Director