Trolling for Answers!

The place where campers hang out after a long day in the sims.

Moderator: Vincent

alumniandi
Counselor
Counselor

Trolling for Answers!

Post by alumniandi »

Good Morning from the sunny state of Alabama! Over the past few days, questions have popped from the bridge of the mothership and they want some answers from the SPACE CAMP NATION.

First, would you be interested in a young adult alumni four day camp held during the kick off weekend. You would most likely have access to the dinner and dance on Saturday night, public events with the guest speakers, a few lectures, a shuttle mission, and time at the lake flying new sims. What do you think? Or, would you be interested in a special Parent Child to the adult however, run for three days not four?

Secondly, would you even consider coming just for one event or would you want to stay in Huntsville for the whole weekend of events?

Finally, does anyone know the price for camp in 1982?

I greatly enjoy hearing from the people of camp. Please let your voice be heard!
Alumni Andi

"We choose to go to the moon, in this decade, not because it is easy, but because it is hard."
Spanky
Counselor
Counselor

Post by Spanky »

Price for camp in 1982 was $250.00.
"We only have a short time to live, so it is essential to do things that are worthwhile and to do them now."Lord Baden-Powell

U.S Space Camp - 1982-1988
Aviation Challenge Staff /Program Manager - 1996-2004
Knight 3, Commander 77th TFS 1999-2004
tennisrox014
HabForum Junkie
HabForum Junkie

Post by tennisrox014 »

I know I would attend that young adult alumni camp... so would my older brother... we are both AC alumni.
Boomerang
Counselor
Counselor

Post by Boomerang »

A young adult alumni camp during the opening weekend could be great as long as there are more alumni weekend adult camps later as well because i would like to attend one but may not beable to attend the opening weekend. And what age range constitutes young adults? I'm 27 now i think 25 and under would be young adult normally so there definately needs to be other adult alumni camps for the old guys too.
Jason original callsign Loverboy
SC 1991
SA Level 1 1993
AC Intermediate 1996
ASA 1998
Corporate Space Camp 2005
AC Counselor Summer 07 callsign Boomerang
Adult Alumni Camp 2007
Adult Alumni Camp 2008
Official Space Camp Ambassador