XMAS AC!

A place for ACers to come and hang out after a hard day of escape-and-evade or survival training.

Moderator: Vincent

tennisrox014
HabForum Junkie
HabForum Junkie

Post by tennisrox014 »

yeah MAT thats probably it. whatever it was though it was fun and i was on it for so long. it was awsome
Mach III winter '03- Top Gun Award
Mach III spring '04- Top Gun Award
Mach III winter '04- Top Gun Award
Mach III spring '05- Top Gun Award
ASA winter '06
Mach III summer '06
Mach III winter '06- Top Gun Award
SpaceCanada
HabForum Junkie
HabForum Junkie

Post by SpaceCanada »

Indeed, you were in the AstroTrek bubble building on the MAT and 1/6th Gravity Chair. I could spin in the MAT for hours - much fun!

What kinds of briefings do you get at Aviation Challenge besides aircrew equipment and mission profiles?

Do you have any pictures from the week?

What's the deal with the shoelaces?
- Jennifer -
Youth ASA 6-Day 1998 1999
Adult ASA 8-Day 2004; Alumni 2007, CSC 2013, 2015, 2017
tennisrox014
HabForum Junkie
HabForum Junkie

Post by tennisrox014 »

ummm briefings... there are the training briefings like "how to take off" there is now probably like 5 of those. then there are mission briefings obviously. then there is my favorite top gun briefing. then there is the flight physiology briefing. and another briefing for ground operations like taxiing and talking to the tower. and then there is "story time with Jerry" aka land survival briefings. and then there is the water survival briefing but i think i must have missed that one this last time.

yes i have picture. tons of them but i have yet to scan them. i will soon.

the shoelaces are what you use to kill the enemy in the navy seals ops. you sneak behind the enemy and pull the string tight and thats how you kill some one so i hear. ive never actually gotten to do it, becuase as mentioned they didnt want to send the patrol leader in to rescue the team. and the times before that i was a point person and just never got the oppourtunity to and the time before that i dont know, i just never had to do it. needless to say i dont really mind that ive never had the chance to pretend strangle someone. somehow this is just not something that greatly dissapoints me.
Mach III winter '03- Top Gun Award
Mach III spring '04- Top Gun Award
Mach III winter '04- Top Gun Award
Mach III spring '05- Top Gun Award
ASA winter '06
Mach III summer '06
Mach III winter '06- Top Gun Award