GI Joe the Movie

A place to talk about any and all things not related to Space Camp.

Moderator: Vincent

FatMan
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

GI Joe the Movie

Post by FatMan »

im just watchiong gi joe the movie and whoa man doe it look cool it used to be one of my fav cartoons then i got into anime and manga
Lovin' College
Vincent
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Vincent »

Bah! The Tranformers Movie makes the G.I. Joe movie surrender like the coward that it is!
FatMan
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

Post by FatMan »

man PPG(thats powerpuff girls for the old and the uninformed macho guys) movie kicks both thire afts
Lovin' College
Boomerang
Counselor
Counselor

Post by Boomerang »

Well this is funny i was about to create a similar topic when i came back and found fatman had already. You two obviouslty dont apreciate a great cartoon movie. Transformers was equally great i admit but GI Joe was one of my all time favorites. And i know i'm going to make myself sound old saying this but i was old enough to watch GI Joe the series when it was brand new starting with the Mass Device in 1982 and going to the cheaper not as good Dic Cartoons of the early 90ss. I had the toys, i never missed and episode and Saw Gi Joe the movie when it first aired in 1987 on network tv and a whole 2 hour movie not broken up into pieces. I was a diehard gi joe fan from the verry beginning. Cartoon network is showing 8 weeks of episodes and will possibly pick up the series if the response is good so please tell your friends to watch it. This is part of my childhood here and i for one would love to see it return to TV on a tregular basis.
Jason original callsign Loverboy
SC 1991
SA Level 1 1993
AC Intermediate 1996
ASA 1998
Corporate Space Camp 2005
AC Counselor Summer 07 callsign Boomerang
Adult Alumni Camp 2007
Adult Alumni Camp 2008
Official Space Camp Ambassador