space camp dates 2012-2013

The place where campers hang out after a long day in the sims.

Moderator: Vincent

janis
Junior Camper
Junior Camper

space camp dates 2012-2013

Post by janis »

Do you know when dates for Space Academy will be available for late fall- winter 2012-2013. I'd like to register my child in November, but dates available only run thru September. Thanks.
Vincent
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Vincent »

Programs for children wind down after the August/September timeframe.

In the past, Space Camp has run a "Christmas Camp," running from just after Christmas through New Year's, but that's been some years.

After the 2012 dates end, the next ones won't be until Spring 2013. Those will probably get published later in the summer, or early in the fall.
Steve
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

Adult Space Camp week long for 2013

Post by Steve »

Like to know if the week long for adults will be brought back 2013. I think there is interest for that. Thanks Steve
street
Counselor
Counselor

Post by street »

Janis, call reservations to check for dates into autumn 2012. Our fiscal year ends 30 September 2012, so the current calendar is for this fiscal year. Vincent is right in that our programs scale down in August, when most schools resume, but there are programs running year round, mostly attended by school groups. Reservations can tell you what weeks will have openings for individuals.

Steve, at this time there are no plans for a weeklong adult camp. Some folks on this site have been in contact with the powers that be about organizing something similar. Look for that in other threads.
Living the dream
Steve
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

Post by Steve »

Thanks for the information. I coming down for adult spacecamp in September & inquire more on this. Looking forward to spacecamp & again thanks so much for the information.
Lin
Camper
Camper

Re: Adult Space Camp week long for 2013

Post by Lin »

Steve wrote:Like to know if the week long for adults will be brought back 2013. I think there is interest for that. Thanks Steve

I echo this, times a thousand!