Name Badges and Dog Tags

Going to camp soon? Have questions about camp? Post them here for those that have gone to answer.

Moderator: Vincent

Moose
Junior Camper
Junior Camper

Post by Moose »

I had to wear my name tag upside down the first time I went to came and we made all the other kids do it the second. If you want a good trick for keeping the name tag on straight on the lanyard. it is either to tape the swivel part down with duck tape or take the teeth of the badge clip and put it between the key chain on the lanyard. Also on my dog tags I have my name, call sing and my birth date.
ASA- July,3-14,-Liberty Bell
ASA-June,10-22

Right Stuff-ASA- July,3-14
Curious george award-ASA-June,10-22
Best 12 team-ASA-June,10-22

Call-sign: Moose
kap
Counselor
Counselor

Post by kap »

Boomerang wrote:Well Kap at AC that is no longer done. I don't know if it started before this summer or this was the first summer but AC trainees no longer wear there name tag upside down. We were told in counselor training it was because we get real pilots who come to graduation and we won'tdisrespect them by wearing wings upside down at ac.
That's good to know Boomerang, but thats how we did it when i was there, but things change!
Space Camp Team Leader Jan 2008-May 2008: One of the Best Jobs I've Ever Had

Mach III - Spring 2002 - Spring 2003, Top Gun 02
Mach II - Spring 1998 - Spring 2001, Top Gun 99, 01
Space Camp FLORIDA - Spring 1996-Spring 1997
Mercergl
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

Post by Mercergl »

THe two times that i've been to academy they have told us that. My official respose as to why i'm wearing it right side up is because its upside down when i look down at it :)
Don't Panic
-The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy

Space Academy 6 Day- Week 39 2006
Space Academy 8 Day- Week 40 2007
Advanced Academy 8 Day- Week 40 2008
Advanced Academy 6 Day- Week 40 2009