Everyone's Favorite...Ice Breakers!

A forum for discussion about, questions to, and general musings about the people that really make the Space Camp programs possible.

Moderator: Vincent

1MileCrash
Camper
Camper

Post by 1MileCrash »

now that you mention it i do remember cards being used to determine who was who. we never had a doctor though.
Space Camp - July 1997, Titusville, FL, Team Orion
Space Academy - July 1998, Huntsville, AL, Team BDM
Advanced Space Academy - July 1999, Huntsville, AL, Team Gagarin
Boomerang
Counselor
Counselor

Post by Boomerang »

Ok i have bad memories asociated with that game from ASA in 98. Not that there was anything wrong with the game itself but a few people on the team convinced our counselor to let us play mafia instead of museum time and at a few other times. To be honest i was getting sick of it by the end of the week. I didnt pay 900 dollars to play cards instead of doing space related stuff. But there were people on the team whos parents sent them there whether they had any intrest in space or not. Granted i'd seen the museum before but never get sick of seeing it and there were people on the team who it was there first and only trip to camp so it sucked for them.
Jason original callsign Loverboy
SC 1991
SA Level 1 1993
AC Intermediate 1996
ASA 1998
Corporate Space Camp 2005
AC Counselor Summer 07 callsign Boomerang
Adult Alumni Camp 2007
Adult Alumni Camp 2008
Official Space Camp Ambassador
Hollywood
Junior Camper
Junior Camper

Post by Hollywood »

My first year we played two truths and a lie...but after that i think we just had the new kids tell an embaressing story to get their callsigns and the vets told how we got ours.

Never used this at AC but one of my favorite questions to ask people is, "if you were stranded on a desert island with (your family, class, team, etc.) who would you eat first and why?"
Fight to fly, fly to fight, fight to win!
Proud pilot to Spyder.
Mach II 2003- Hook and Jinx
Mach II 2004- Mongo and Snakebite
Mach III 2005- Miagi and Fidget
Mach III 2006- Shaggy
Callsign: HOLLYWOOD- always
FETUS ALLAHLALALALALALALALALALALALA!