I will be on the school net radio station

A place to talk about any and all things not related to Space Camp.

Moderator: Vincent

Space Nerd
An Original Seven
An Original Seven

Post by Space Nerd »

Yeah, thats just wickedly sad. :lol: Bring headphones! Although if you're a customer service type person that might not be a great idea lol. Petition for new speakers!
~Space Nerd~

"This is not an anomoly, this is real life" -Dan

Game Over
Carrie
Camper
Camper

Post by Carrie »

I bought my own speakers for my computer at work because they didn't provide any, and the muzak drives me crazy, so I have to play CD's on my computer! At least this muzak is real songs as opposed to elevator music, and I even like some of them, but it gets so repetitive sometimes I go out of my mind 8O
Adult Space Academy Sept. 24-26, 2004
psych0rabbit
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

Post by psych0rabbit »

I burned myself a data audio CD for school and work. You get sooo much more music than a regular CD, and I pick only the songs I like, duh, lol. I was listening to it at work one day, and my boss came up just as it was changing songs, he wanted to borrow the computer for a bit. He clicked something, just then the next came on and her heard it, he was like, "what did I do?! Oh. . . are you listening to music?" "Yeah." lol, then he wanted to burn a CD, and he opened it up and he saw that mine was in there. "Oh I'm sorry! I didn't realize you were listening to a CD." I was almost done anyway, lol, so it was time for me to take it out. His reactions were funny. My boss is great. The people I work with are awesome. :D
wayfarersgirl
Counselor
Counselor

Post by wayfarersgirl »

what kind of radio station is that? i mean, is it all student-run where the students pick all the music and eclecticness? or is it classical? i work at my university radio station but it's a public NPR affiliate station so we're real limited on what we play. how'd you wrangle the cool stuff?
There's nothing beyond the sky. The sky just is, and it goes on and on, and we play all our games beneath it.
ApolloXI
Counselor
Counselor

Post by ApolloXI »

Florida Tech has to radio stations one is all student run and the other is NPR affiliate. I also work at the NPR station but as only a work study which means I am basically as sectary paid by the government.
Chris
ASA,
Shepard
(12/27/02-01/03/03)
Von Braun
(12/28/03-01/03/04)
Atlantis
(07/03/04-07/10/04)
Adult Alumni Camp
Challenger
(06/14/07-06/17/07)
Columbia
(08/2/07-08/5/07)
Counselor Summer '08
psych0rabbit
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

Post by psych0rabbit »

What kind of things do you do at the NPR station?