High School Sports

A place to talk about any and all things not related to Space Camp.

Moderator: Vincent

tennisrox014
HabForum Junkie
HabForum Junkie

High School Sports

Post by tennisrox014 »

wow... anybody here on a high school sports team and realize how unfair it is... im on my schools Varsity tennis team and should be like #3 or 4 but am at #6 because my coach is friends with some people on my teams parents... grrr.. we lost a match to someone we have ALWAYS beat because of his bad lineup desions, and everyone know it too!... i still love tennis but am so frustrated with him! It seems , at least at my school, its not your effort or how you play, its who you know... oh well :roll:
Mach III winter '03- Top Gun Award
Mach III spring '04- Top Gun Award
Mach III winter '04- Top Gun Award
Mach III spring '05- Top Gun Award
ASA winter '06
Mach III summer '06
Mach III winter '06- Top Gun Award
LaRsOnAtRiXkIx
An Original Seven
An Original Seven

Post by LaRsOnAtRiXkIx »

i do varsity cheerleading and varsity softball. it's fun. this year my cheerleading coach was kind of unfair because i didn't cheer during football season, and she definitely favored the girls that did. she was a new coach, pretty crappy one.
for softball, i made varsity my freshman year so this is my 4th year on the team and i'm a captian so i dont have any problems there haha.
with our boys lacrosse team i think its really unfair though. my friend sean is a sophomore and he is on jv again but hes pretty good and plays the same position that this kid nick plays, and nick is a freshman and he made varsity and hes really not that good but his dad is the coach. so thats probably why he made the team.
that does seems really unfair that youre #6 because other people's parents are friends with your coach. but at least you're on the varsity team! what grade are you in? you'll probably get to play a higher # once some people graduate.
-kristina-
april 1 ~ april 6, 2001
space academy - team calypso
april 6 ~ april 11, 2003
advanced space academy - team von braun
tennisrox014
HabForum Junkie
HabForum Junkie

Post by tennisrox014 »

well, im a sophmore this year, but i was on varsity last year too, at the #6 spot, when i should've been higher... he only even puts me at #6 so he can win matches without making me higher...
Mach III winter '03- Top Gun Award
Mach III spring '04- Top Gun Award
Mach III winter '04- Top Gun Award
Mach III spring '05- Top Gun Award
ASA winter '06
Mach III summer '06
Mach III winter '06- Top Gun Award