Check out other cool Hab1.com stuff

Have something to say about Hab1.com? Or perhaps you'd like to make a suggestion. You can post such things relating to Hab1.com here. This forum will also be used for announcements related to the site/forum/etc.

Moderator: Vincent

Benji
HabForum Junkie
HabForum Junkie

Check out other cool Hab1.com stuff

Post by Benji »

I've been a Hab1.com member for a while now, and I've only really been to the HabForum. I was bored today, so I started looking at other parts of the site that I never really new existed before. I thought I'd point it out for anyone else who is like me and didn't notice before.

The main stuff are are in the HabFiles section. There's lots of cool stuff here, including old brochures, articles, and the reason the SRBs are the size of two horses' bums (not kidding).

There are also HabPhotos, which have been linked to a few times in the forum. They're mostly of training equipment, but also scenery like the rocket park. Very cool stuff.
Ad astra per aspera.
monkeynautt
Counselor
Counselor

Post by monkeynautt »

Before the forum took off I used to look at that stuff all the time. There are some pretty cool things on the site.
-Laura
ASA:
Aug 2001 - Shepard
Aug 2002 - Shepard
July 2003 - Goddard
Dec 2003/Jan 2004 - Von Braun
May/June 2004 - Enterprise
Alumni SA:
June 2007 - Challenger
July 2009 - Columbia
Counselor:
Summer 2009
Robotics Counselor:
Summer 2010
Space Camp Brainiac
Camper
Camper

Post by Space Camp Brainiac »

I couldn't agree more. The first thing I did when I got to this site was look at the archives and stuff. 8)