Archives

Have something to say about Hab1.com? Or perhaps you'd like to make a suggestion. You can post such things relating to Hab1.com here. This forum will also be used for announcements related to the site/forum/etc.

Moderator: Vincent

Space Nerd
An Original Seven
An Original Seven

Archives

Post by Space Nerd »

I'm think this would be the right place to put this but i was running through the archives today looking for some info and it struck me how much of the archives i've actually missed. In particular Vincent's 10 things that could make space camp better article. I just wanted to say that i think you were right on about every one of those even though you wrote it so long ago. :lol: Also the little 360 degree pictures of space camp brought back some serious memories of the old tcf and what not. In addition i ran across some other nifty stuff that i didnt remember being there before so if any of you are bored i would suggest perusing the archives again! :D
~Space Nerd~

"This is not an anomoly, this is real life" -Dan

Game Over
Vincent
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Vincent »

And to think, those ideas in my "10 Things..." article came before I worked there...I could think of some more stuff now, certainly!

And not to put forth the crazy idea that anyone of any importance reads this site, but some of those ideas have been carried out! Great minds think alike, I guess! :wink:

...and now the real reason I replied: I haven't put it up on the front page yet, but I've added another Starlog article to the HabFiles section. In it, you can see some (bad) pictures of the old Space Camp center before the TCF was built!
Vincent
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Vincent »

Oh, and though I have no financial interest in this (unfortunately), since three of them happen to be up at the same time, I thought I'd mention it:

On ebay right now are three of the magazines with Space Camp articles I have posted here, if you want to own an original copy yourself.

The August 1986 Starlog

The 1983 People Magazine

The 1992 Air & Space Magazine Issue

Do let me know if you pick any (or all) of them up!