Finally Returning to Space Camp!!!!

A forum for discussion about, questions to, and general musings about the people that really make the Space Camp programs possible.

Moderator: Vincent

GPoll189
Junior Camper
Junior Camper

Finally Returning to Space Camp!!!!

Post by GPoll189 »

After hard looking I finally found this website. First of all I want to tell everyone how great it is. I think I found it just in time because I will be returning to Space Camp after 8 year of being away from it. This time when I return I will be there for many months. In short I will be a team counselor for one of the programs that they have down there. I have done all of the programs except the ones across the way at AC. I have met many counselors that have been my counselors and I want to be just like them. I know that sounded very sappy just like what I put on my application. Another thing I learned about from this Forum is that the Space Center is going through a great change. I am happy that I will be part of this and will be trying to make it a better place for the future campers. If it is possible I will post things that are going on at the camp from time to time. Just to show how long ago I went to Space Camp and Adcademy I will state some things I remembered. First of all the director of Space Camp was Edward or something like that Buckbee. The EDM for Space Adcademy were 11 hours long and the program lasted for 6 days. Also there was a program that you could do for some extra money called "You can Fly"which, allowed you to get time behind a really aircraft. I am really looking forward to leaving in Two Weeks. Talk to you soon.

Space Adcademy Level II August 1995
Space Adcademy Level I July of 1994, 1994, and 1992
Space Camp July of 1991 and 1990
Benji
HabForum Junkie
HabForum Junkie

Post by Benji »

Well, I haven't been around camp as long as you, but I did "You Can Fly" in Florida years ago. That program sparked my interest in aviation and I started taking flight lessons when I got back home.
Ad astra per aspera.
Vincent
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Vincent »

Welcome!

I do hope you enjoy your time spent as a counselor at camp!