MOUSE FANS?!?!

A forum for discussion about, questions to, and general musings about the people that really make the Space Camp programs possible.

Moderator: Vincent

MOUSE
Counselor
Counselor

MOUSE FANS?!?!

Post by MOUSE »

Hey ya'll its MOUSE from Summer 2007. Was wondering if there was anyone out there that was a camper of mine, or anyone out there that knew me and what not. Lets see how this works out.
MOUSE
Aviation Challenge
Summer 2007
MACH III Counselor
Boomerang
Counselor
Counselor

Post by Boomerang »

Hey Mouse welcome to hab 1. Good to see another summer 07 ac counselor on here.
Jason original callsign Loverboy
SC 1991
SA Level 1 1993
AC Intermediate 1996
ASA 1998
Corporate Space Camp 2005
AC Counselor Summer 07 callsign Boomerang
Adult Alumni Camp 2007
Adult Alumni Camp 2008
Official Space Camp Ambassador
kimmern123
Junior Camper
Junior Camper

Post by kimmern123 »

Hey MOUSE!

You had responsibility for my group the first day at space camp, last Saturday. I was in one of the international participants, the boy from Norway to be precise. Do you remember a guy that lost his cell phone in the museum by the Apollo command module? That was me!

I'd just like to say I had a great time that day, and I really enjoyed my entire week at space camp. Keep up the good work!!

Kim
MOUSE
Counselor
Counselor

Hey

Post by MOUSE »

Hey man. THanks for the compliment! I appreciate that alot. I was very fortunate to work with the International Students last weekend. It was a huge privelage. Keep in touch!
MOUSE
Aviation Challenge
Summer 2007
MACH III Counselor
Spyder
Counselor
Counselor

Post by Spyder »

MOUSE!!!!!! I wasnt one of your campers but Im the Ellis lifeguard that was around camp for a couple of weeks. You're awesome!!!
MACH II - 03 Hook/Jinx - Eagles(Anime) - Week 38 Right Stuff · MACH III - 04 Okra/Jinx - Blacklions(Snort) · MACH III - 05 Clips/Fish - Blacklions(Spyder) · MACH III - 06 Shaggy - Pukin Dogs(Stargate) · MACH III Elite - 07 Hawg/Forecast - Vigilanties(Spyder)
Aviation Challenge Crew Trainer 2010-2011 - Starbuck
Granite
Junior Camper
Junior Camper

Post by Granite »

Who's the leader of the club that's made for you and me? M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E!!!!! Wazzup Mouse?! Its Granite, #35 AKA Richard Sponholz. You might better remember my Brother Squirrel, whom you let demolish a trash can in order to stabalize himself during the... Smurfing... Wait, its after Sept. 1st... SERE.
Mach 1 01 Thunderbolts (Flash&Neg G)
Mach 1 02 King Cobras (Snoopy&Hersey)
Mach 2 03 Eagles (Jynx&Hook)
Mach 2 04 Hornets (Mongo&Snakebite)
Mach 2 05 Falcons (Strobe&Deuce)
Mach 3 06 Pukin' Dawgs (Shaggy)
Mach 3+ 07 Vigilanties (Forecast&Hawg)
butterfingers
Junior Camper
Junior Camper

Post by butterfingers »

MOUSE!
I honestly doubt you remember me, but I was in the first group of mach 3 12-day this year. you spent a nice, long saturday with our group. i definitely think this summer was the best, and all of you guys there were a part of it. so thanks.
~butterfingers