Old Counselors from 2004 What are you up to these days?

A forum for discussion about, questions to, and general musings about the people that really make the Space Camp programs possible.

Moderator: Vincent

Okra
Counselor
Counselor

Old Counselors from 2004 What are you up to these days?

Post by Okra »

Okra here, if you remember me, I got a link to this on myspace and totally forgot about this forum. Just wodering where and what the 2004 season counselors are doing these days.
- Jonathan Leetham-
- "Okra" -
M3 Counselor
" If a C-5A is NOT leaking hydraulic fluid on pre flight, don't fly" - MsgT Howard 164th AW
Spanky
Counselor
Counselor

Post by Spanky »

What's going on man. Good to hear you are flying the friendly skies!!
"We only have a short time to live, so it is essential to do things that are worthwhile and to do them now."Lord Baden-Powell

U.S Space Camp - 1982-1988
Aviation Challenge Staff /Program Manager - 1996-2004
Knight 3, Commander 77th TFS 1999-2004
Okra
Counselor
Counselor

Post by Okra »

Not flying yet. That was taken during my loadmaster training at about week 4. I go to UPT in June of 2008.
- Jonathan Leetham-
- "Okra" -
M3 Counselor
" If a C-5A is NOT leaking hydraulic fluid on pre flight, don't fly" - MsgT Howard 164th AW
Spyder
Counselor
Counselor

Post by Spyder »

Sorry Im not a counselor, yet, but Okra, wow, good to see your doing well. Im friends with you on Myspace, but I doubt if you remember me
MACH II - 03 Hook/Jinx - Eagles(Anime) - Week 38 Right Stuff · MACH III - 04 Okra/Jinx - Blacklions(Snort) · MACH III - 05 Clips/Fish - Blacklions(Spyder) · MACH III - 06 Shaggy - Pukin Dogs(Stargate) · MACH III Elite - 07 Hawg/Forecast - Vigilanties(Spyder)
Aviation Challenge Crew Trainer 2010-2011 - Starbuck