Enough time from graduation to lunch w/an astronaut?

Going to camp soon? Have questions about camp? Post them here for those that have gone to answer.

Moderator: Vincent

5inNH
Junior Camper
Junior Camper

Enough time from graduation to lunch w/an astronaut?

Post by 5inNH »

Hi:
My son went to Aviation Challenge last year and loved it. Next week, he's heading to Space Academy. It looks like their graduation is Friday at 11 am. Will he have enough time to do the lunch with an astronaut at noon?

He is staying an extra day but if they do the same routine as last year, he'll be dragging his suitcase to another sleeping area.

Thanks.

Michelle
street
Counselor
Counselor

Re: Enough time from graduation to lunch w/an astronaut?

Post by street »

Yes, he'll have enough time. His luggage will be in the 'holding' area where everyone puts their luggage on Friday morning. If he has tickets to the lunch with an astronaut the 'EALD' (early arrival late departure) counselor will have his name on a list and he'll be hustled to the lunch. After lunch he'll be rejoined with the other EALD trainees until his departure. Yes, he will have to take his luggage to his newly assigned room for the overnight.
Living the dream
5inNH
Junior Camper
Junior Camper

Re: Enough time from graduation to lunch w/an astronaut?

Post by 5inNH »

Thank you.

I ended up calling and finding out before you posted. I talked to him this morning and know he had an amazing week!