Counselers

Going to camp soon? Have questions about camp? Post them here for those that have gone to answer.

Moderator: Vincent

alaskamak10
Junior Camper
Junior Camper

Counselers

Post by alaskamak10 »

Okay, I'm going to SPACE Camp for the first time and I'm wondering who everybody's favorite and least favorite counselers are on here...

So Far:

Good is Blue,Bad is Red(I have never met anyone, so please don't get angry if a favorite counseler of yours is on the bad list...Cause I've never met them in my life! I can only tell by what people say...)

Bubbles,Shadow
http://minecraft.ign.com/wiki/File:Cake.png
YUM!
Top Gun
Top Gun

Post by Hotdog »

I met Shaggy a couple of months ago, he seemed like he would be a pretty fun counselor to have. I don't know about any of the others.
4-time Space Camp/Academy alumni
1989, 1991*, 1992, 1994
*Right Stuff Award Winner
TopGun
Camper
Camper

Re: Counselers

Post by TopGun »

Shadow is so so so so so very awesome
p51
HabForum Junkie
HabForum Junkie

Re:

Post by p51 »

Hotdog wrote:I met Shaggy a couple of months ago, he seemed like he would be a pretty fun counselor to have.
Yeah, Shaggy dealt with our team at SA, Steve and I dealt with him at AC for a couple of hours when dealing with the F-18s. Seemed like a good guy (even though I have scars older than him).
She didn't have a call sign that I ever knew of, but Lydia was awesome, but I think she's either done or will be done soon. She's going to be a teacher and I got the impression that was coming up.
Skidmark
Space Academy: 2012, 2013 and 2014
Advanced Space Academy: 2016 and 2018

Undefeated for winning mission patch designs!
Official Space Camp Ambassador
street
Counselor
Counselor

Post by street »

The counselors change fairly frequently. Those that are here in the summer might not be here in the winter. A lot of the counselors are still in college and go back to school in August. Be assured, you will be given a great counselor. You'll find that your attitude towards your counselor has a lot of influence on how 'good' your counselor is. Go in with an eager, ready to learn, respectful attitude and you won't have any problems!
Living the dream
p51
HabForum Junkie
HabForum Junkie

Post by p51 »

street wrote:You'll find that your attitude towards your counselor has a lot of influence on how 'good' your counselor is. Go in with an eager, ready to learn, respectful attitude and you won't have any problems!
That makes sense. I was lucky in that the group I found myself in were all equally motivated and looking for the same things generally (the other team at the same time, however, didn't seem to have that at all, so we lucked up by being with the group we wound up with), so yeah, that probably contributed to our overall liking of our trainer to a degree.
Skidmark
Space Academy: 2012, 2013 and 2014
Advanced Space Academy: 2016 and 2018

Undefeated for winning mission patch designs!
Official Space Camp Ambassador