Timeframes for the adult camp? Before/after?

Going to camp soon? Have questions about camp? Post them here for those that have gone to answer.

Moderator: Vincent

p51
HabForum Junkie
HabForum Junkie

Timeframes for the adult camp? Before/after?

Post by p51 »

I am going to the adult camp next month and I got to wondering about what I can do or have time for before or afterward.
They're very vague so far on timeframes for things, does anyone know if it's best to show up for the Center tour before I check in to camp or after I'm done?
For that matter, so I have to pay admission to the museum if I haven't yet checked in to camp that day?
Skidmark
Space Academy: 2012, 2013 and 2014
Advanced Space Academy: 2016 and 2018

Undefeated for winning mission patch designs!
Official Space Camp Ambassador
Lin
Camper
Camper

Re: Timeframes for the adult camp? Before/after?

Post by Lin »

p51 wrote:I am going to the adult camp next month and I got to wondering about what I can do or have time for before or afterward.
They're very vague so far on timeframes for things, does anyone know if it's best to show up for the Center tour before I check in to camp or after I'm done?
For that matter, so I have to pay admission to the museum if I haven't yet checked in to camp that day?
Thank you for asking this! I've wondered as well.
Vincent
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Vincent »

You'll have all the time in the world after graduation, obviously (until you have to catch a flight, anyway).

You have run of the museum all day after graduation. If you check in as early as they let you, this should give you a few hours before you meet your team. Again, you should have run of the museum.

Because of this, I would not expect that you should have to pay the museum entrance fee to go on the tour. You ought to only be charged the MSFC tour fee.
p51
HabForum Junkie
HabForum Junkie

Post by p51 »

Sounds good to me, thanks for answering that!
Skidmark
Space Academy: 2012, 2013 and 2014
Advanced Space Academy: 2016 and 2018

Undefeated for winning mission patch designs!
Official Space Camp Ambassador
Steve
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

Post by Steve »

Sounds Great, ready to head out now!!