question about camp registration

Going to camp soon? Have questions about camp? Post them here for those that have gone to answer.

Moderator: Vincent

Wildman914
Camper
Camper

question about camp registration

Post by Wildman914 »

hey

I just got back from camp a week ago and already registering to go again but at graduation for the adult advanced space academy. someone at graduation in a white shirt I beleive it was samantha but she said if you register within two weeks after graduation you get 200 dollars off after that its just 100 off camp registration because your alumni. I called to register today and the reservations center said the 200 dollar off is just for the youth but I told her the situation of what was said at graduation and she checked with her boss and her boss said it was for the youth and what you heard was misinformation. I am confused I emailed my counselor from my team for help too.
but I called yesterday to confirm the 200 dollars off and they said you could do that but I couldnt reserve at the time but called today and the situation of what I described today happened. can anyone help me that went to the adult camp. did they tell you the same thing regarding 200 off?
thanks for any help.
ASA June 1999 Team Armstrong
Adult ASA August 17-22 2008
Team Marshall Right Stuff Award
"shaking with awesomeness"
Mercergl
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

Post by Mercergl »

Hey, I didn't go to the adult camp, but I did recieve a flyer saying the same thing. It said that the discounts only applied to 6 day youth programs, and I did register again and recieve the discount. Hope that helps.
Don't Panic
-The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy

Space Academy 6 Day- Week 39 2006
Space Academy 8 Day- Week 40 2007
Advanced Academy 8 Day- Week 40 2008
Advanced Academy 6 Day- Week 40 2009
gt0163c
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

Post by gt0163c »

All of the coupons and discounts that I have ever seen apply only to the youth programs.
Level I Aug '89-Rockwell
Level II Aug '91-Lockheed Engineering
Level II Aug '92-Lockheed Aerospace-Right Stuff Award
Adult ASA Sept '07-Marshall MS
Adult ASA Train With an Astronaut-Oct '15-Discovery-Commander's Cup, Challenger Award, Alumni Coin