The Phantom...

A place for ACers to come and hang out after a hard day of escape-and-evade or survival training.

Moderator: Vincent

Granite
Junior Camper
Junior Camper

The Phantom...

Post by Granite »

Hey, when you get the chance, take a look at the side of the Phantom facing the outside lake. I stumbled across a sticker somewhere on that side underneath the cockpit. Its one of the rat ones like Spanky's avatar here on hab 1. Was this Spanky's doing? Or was that already there?
Mach 1 01 Thunderbolts (Flash&Neg G)
Mach 1 02 King Cobras (Snoopy&Hersey)
Mach 2 03 Eagles (Jynx&Hook)
Mach 2 04 Hornets (Mongo&Snakebite)
Mach 2 05 Falcons (Strobe&Deuce)
Mach 3 06 Pukin' Dawgs (Shaggy)
Mach 3+ 07 Vigilanties (Forecast&Hawg)
Trigger23
Junior Camper
Junior Camper

Post by Trigger23 »

no granite, it was I who put it there. myes I did it. I was the one. I AM THE PHANTOM!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!! ........no jk but seriously how did u notice that?
Spyder
Counselor
Counselor

Post by Spyder »

Granite just happens to be very fond of the dear Phantom, as am I. Though we had one very unpleasant meeting with the Phantom this last summer, we had plenty of good ones, and I was lucky enough to spend my last few minutes as an AC trainee sitting with the Phantom.
If I recall we happened to be standing over there one day and we were looking at that sticker and one of us "old guys", or the people who remember Spanky, said "isnt that Spany's avatar on hab1?"
or something like that
MACH II - 03 Hook/Jinx - Eagles(Anime) - Week 38 Right Stuff · MACH III - 04 Okra/Jinx - Blacklions(Snort) · MACH III - 05 Clips/Fish - Blacklions(Spyder) · MACH III - 06 Shaggy - Pukin Dogs(Stargate) · MACH III Elite - 07 Hawg/Forecast - Vigilanties(Spyder)
Aviation Challenge Crew Trainer 2010-2011 - Starbuck
Who
Counselor
Counselor

Post by Who »

Its the squadron logo from where the Phantom came from in Oregon. An its a beaver...
AC Callsign - Who?
USSRC Assistant Graphic/Web Designer 2004-06
Counselor 2002-04