Enemy Planes

A place for ACers to come and hang out after a hard day of escape-and-evade or survival training.

Moderator: Vincent

Boeing
Junior Camper
Junior Camper

Enemy Planes

Post by Boeing »

Hi I was wondering if in the Mach III sims they have conputer generated planes or consolers fly aganist you like in mach II? Thanks, ahead of time.
Check six.....plop down.....lean back
Spyder
Counselor
Counselor

Post by Spyder »

No, counselors will fly against you in the Mach III Sims. Think about it, if the counselors fly against you in Mach II, why wouldnt they do the same in Mach III???
MACH II - 03 Hook/Jinx - Eagles(Anime) - Week 38 Right Stuff · MACH III - 04 Okra/Jinx - Blacklions(Snort) · MACH III - 05 Clips/Fish - Blacklions(Spyder) · MACH III - 06 Shaggy - Pukin Dogs(Stargate) · MACH III Elite - 07 Hawg/Forecast - Vigilanties(Spyder)
Aviation Challenge Crew Trainer 2010-2011 - Starbuck
Boeing
Junior Camper
Junior Camper

Post by Boeing »

Yah you are right. I was just wondering because one of my friend said he flew agaist 5 or 6 enemy planes and I only thought AC had 4 Mach III sims.
Check six.....plop down.....lean back
Spyder
Counselor
Counselor

Post by Spyder »

Yes, the trainees have four sims, but that doesnt limit the number of Aggressors we may have atany given time :wink:
MACH II - 03 Hook/Jinx - Eagles(Anime) - Week 38 Right Stuff · MACH III - 04 Okra/Jinx - Blacklions(Snort) · MACH III - 05 Clips/Fish - Blacklions(Spyder) · MACH III - 06 Shaggy - Pukin Dogs(Stargate) · MACH III Elite - 07 Hawg/Forecast - Vigilanties(Spyder)
Aviation Challenge Crew Trainer 2010-2011 - Starbuck
Hollywood
Junior Camper
Junior Camper

Post by Hollywood »

So you know what that means....watch your <expletive> (a freaking amazing WSO helps) and keep track of your planes.
Fight to fly, fly to fight, fight to win!
Proud pilot to Spyder.
Mach II 2003- Hook and Jinx
Mach II 2004- Mongo and Snakebite
Mach III 2005- Miagi and Fidget
Mach III 2006- Shaggy
Callsign: HOLLYWOOD- always
FETUS ALLAHLALALALALALALALALALALALA!
jagsvolleyball14
Camper
Camper

Post by jagsvolleyball14 »

i have a VERY reliable source that told me a while back something to do with who you will be flying against...all i can say is ...dont be so sure who you will be flying against..... keep in mind that along with the program changing there may be some curriculum changes as well.
SC-01;counsler-Katie
SA-03;counsler-Katie&Scooby
SA-04;counsler-dusty&?

AC machII eagles
-xmas-04;counslers-Sparky&Stumps

AC machIII blacklions
-xmas-05;counslers-Pooky&RG
-xmas-06;counslers-Bambi&Shaggy
-xmas-07;counslers-Opie&Snapper