Top Gun

A place for ACers to come and hang out after a hard day of escape-and-evade or survival training.

Moderator: Vincent

SpaceCanada
HabForum Junkie
HabForum Junkie

Post by SpaceCanada »

Yes, that would be a good idea. Do it. Now!

How could you have got this far in life without watching it already, now that is the bigger question... All the fighters in that movie get me excited, but not as much as the takeoff sequence in 'Behind Enemy Lines'. I borrow the DVD from my parents regularly (I only have the VHS version) just to watch the extended takeoff sequence on the special features. Sweet stuff... I love the adrenaline high...
- Jennifer -
Youth ASA 6-Day 1998 1999
Adult ASA 8-Day 2004; Alumni 2007, CSC 2013, 2015, 2017
Spyder
Counselor
Counselor

Post by Spyder »

Yeah thats agreat sequence, I love the song that goes along with it. But yeah, youre definetely gonna wanna watch Top Gun before you get there, Mach 3's FREQUENTLY quote Top Gun in everyday conversation. Sadly, this does not stop when we leave camp. We still quote it everyday in normal conversations if the quote has ANY resemblence to the topic at hand, or not, doesnt matter its a great movie even if it is frought with error
MACH II - 03 Hook/Jinx - Eagles(Anime) - Week 38 Right Stuff · MACH III - 04 Okra/Jinx - Blacklions(Snort) · MACH III - 05 Clips/Fish - Blacklions(Spyder) · MACH III - 06 Shaggy - Pukin Dogs(Stargate) · MACH III Elite - 07 Hawg/Forecast - Vigilanties(Spyder)
Aviation Challenge Crew Trainer 2010-2011 - Starbuck
Hollywood
Junior Camper
Junior Camper

Post by Hollywood »

Yes, we are subjected to many very awkward moments throughout life after AC when all of a sudden a quote comes out in English class...[Moderator edit: funny, but inappropriate]
Fight to fly, fly to fight, fight to win!
Proud pilot to Spyder.
Mach II 2003- Hook and Jinx
Mach II 2004- Mongo and Snakebite
Mach III 2005- Miagi and Fidget
Mach III 2006- Shaggy
Callsign: HOLLYWOOD- always
FETUS ALLAHLALALALALALALALALALALALA!
iheartspacecamp
Camper
Camper

Post by iheartspacecamp »

MNathaniel wrote:You know, I should probably watch Top Gun (never actually seen it, ever) before going to work there...
*falls on the floor* omg... you haven't seen top gun yet!??! sad that it's still my all time favorite movie in the world. hahaha!
Space Camp - 4/14/91 - 4/19-91 - Saturn team
Academy I - 4/18/93 - 4/23/93 - Mart. Marietta B
Academy I - 7/3/94 - 7/8/94 - Thiokol B
Alumni Academy 8/2/07 - 8/5/07 - Columbia