just wondering...

A place for ACers to come and hang out after a hard day of escape-and-evade or survival training.

Moderator: Vincent

jagsvolleyball14
Camper
Camper

just wondering...

Post by jagsvolleyball14 »

im just wondering if any or you ACers get really mad when your friends refer to AC as space camp... i was talking yesterday and i wore one of my stained shirts form blitzkreg(the new E&E) and my friend was like why is your shirt brown...i was like "o i wore it at camp"...she was like "space camp?"...and i was like "i didnt go to spacecamp earlier in the month i went to aviation challenge"...she was like "wats the difference"...i attempted to tell her but i dont think she even cared... it has happened a few other times and i always have to correct them ...maybe im just a devoted ACer but yea i have to defend the place bc i love it...yea they are at the same place but they are totally different....i hope u all understand...lol..im pretty sure u do
SC-01;counsler-Katie
SA-03;counsler-Katie&Scooby
SA-04;counsler-dusty&?

AC machII eagles
-xmas-04;counslers-Sparky&Stumps

AC machIII blacklions
-xmas-05;counslers-Pooky&RG
-xmas-06;counslers-Bambi&Shaggy
-xmas-07;counslers-Opie&Snapper
Spyder
Counselor
Counselor

Post by Spyder »

Yes, it makes me furious, theres a SC alum in my Economics class, we just kind of have an unspoken respect for each other, but I love it when she comes over and we launch into a 20 min discussion about Area 51 or other various aspects of the USSRC
Last edited by Spyder on Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
MACH II - 03 Hook/Jinx - Eagles(Anime) - Week 38 Right Stuff · MACH III - 04 Okra/Jinx - Blacklions(Snort) · MACH III - 05 Clips/Fish - Blacklions(Spyder) · MACH III - 06 Shaggy - Pukin Dogs(Stargate) · MACH III Elite - 07 Hawg/Forecast - Vigilanties(Spyder)
Aviation Challenge Crew Trainer 2010-2011 - Starbuck
Safety
Counselor
Counselor

Why be mad?

Post by Safety »

It shouldn't make you guys mad...

One you should take pride in being apart of something that the majority of kids at your school know nothing about...

Two speenies, or smurfs... they are just mis-guided and we have too forgive them of that... ;)... because when we leave the world of USSRC behind they are some of the few who understand the passion and respect we have for the program.

Three, AC is the shizzle, we all know it, an we should try and spread the addiction, but who cares if some people don't care.... its their loss, because people like us have experienced something special, and that is all that matters.

<--- Ok that was my philisophical moment for the day..... *Brian Hurts*
Safety
June 1999 - June 2003
2 Weeks AC California Mach II
9 Weeks of AC Mach III
1 - 8 Day Program AC
1 - 12 Day Program AC
Space Camp Hall of Fame - Class of 2008
AC Counselor 2009

Joshua Whitfield
Spyder
Counselor
Counselor

Post by Spyder »

Thanks Safety, its always good to hear something farmiliar.
btw I was just talking to my smurf today. Apparently, they are not taught how to improvise, or apparent common sense. I missed a couple days of school and asked her a lump of questions, which after admitting utter confusion, I had to go back an rephrase each question and ask them one at a time so that she understood. and after ALL that... she didnt remember what we had done in class...gah

Theyre hopeless
Last edited by Spyder on Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
MACH II - 03 Hook/Jinx - Eagles(Anime) - Week 38 Right Stuff · MACH III - 04 Okra/Jinx - Blacklions(Snort) · MACH III - 05 Clips/Fish - Blacklions(Spyder) · MACH III - 06 Shaggy - Pukin Dogs(Stargate) · MACH III Elite - 07 Hawg/Forecast - Vigilanties(Spyder)
Aviation Challenge Crew Trainer 2010-2011 - Starbuck
Safety
Counselor
Counselor

Post by Safety »

:)

lol.
Safety
June 1999 - June 2003
2 Weeks AC California Mach II
9 Weeks of AC Mach III
1 - 8 Day Program AC