AQUA

A place for ACers to come and hang out after a hard day of escape-and-evade or survival training.

Moderator: Vincent

Aquaswife
Junior Camper
Junior Camper

AQUA

Post by Aquaswife »

Hey guys! Does anyone know what happened to AQUA? He was my counselor in 2003 and I had a HUGE crush on him. I was wondering if anyone knows if he and HighSpeed are still together (or married). I'd really like to get in touch with him and I know he has a profile here but it says he hasn't been on the site in a LONG time. HighSpeed was pretty intimadating so if anyone knows anything I'd LOVE to get in touch with him.
ACluvR
Camper
Camper

Post by ACluvR »

I remember aqua... never had him as a counselor though. My little brother did though. Hm... I am kinda in shock that you mentioned a counselor was hot... lol. I mean, I definitely thought my share were attractive, but have never admitted it outloud, haha. Anyways. Kudos to you for having guts! Good luck in your search too.
Stephanie
Bubbles almost everytime
AC ROCKS!!!

AC:06/99, 07/00, 12/00, 07/01, 12/01, 12/02: Counselors were Moondoggie, Krispy, Ace, Sparky, Montano, Pyro, Lurch, Bean:) I also miss Ballistic, Grunt, Doolittle
Space Nerd
An Original Seven
An Original Seven

Post by Space Nerd »

ACluvR wrote:I mean, I definitely thought my share were attractive, but have never admitted it outloud, haha.
Until now? :P
~Space Nerd~

"This is not an anomoly, this is real life" -Dan

Game Over
ACluvR
Camper
Camper

Post by ACluvR »

Notice I didn't say WHO... :)
Stephanie
Bubbles almost everytime
AC ROCKS!!!

AC:06/99, 07/00, 12/00, 07/01, 12/01, 12/02: Counselors were Moondoggie, Krispy, Ace, Sparky, Montano, Pyro, Lurch, Bean:) I also miss Ballistic, Grunt, Doolittle
coffeediver
Counselor
Counselor

Re: AQUA

Post by coffeediver »

Aquaswife wrote:Hey guys! Does anyone know what happened to AQUA? He was my counselor in 2003 and I had a HUGE crush on him. I was wondering if anyone knows if he and HighSpeed are still together (or married). I'd really like to get in touch with him and I know he has a profile here but it says he hasn't been on the site in a LONG time. HighSpeed was pretty intimadating so if anyone knows anything I'd LOVE to get in touch with him.
Not married, Highspeed's in Maryland, Aqua in Florida. They haven't been together in a long time. And for your information, Highspeed is a woman and Aqua has a life, therefore the reason he isn't on here.
Last edited by coffeediver on Thu Oct 05, 2006 4:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ACluvR
Camper
Camper

Post by ACluvR »

Haha... I inferred with those big college skills (yea right) that High Speed was female... Florida rocks my socks!!! Okay... That's all. :D See you're aqua may still be single... I can think of a couple old AC/SC couples... aye. SO CRAZY!
Stephanie
Bubbles almost everytime
AC ROCKS!!!

Casper
Counselor
Counselor

Post by Casper »

As a close, personal friend of Highspeed, I'd recommend you not go searching for Aqua. If you thought she was intimidating then, you shouldn't even consider messing with her now. Highspeed has read this and isn't very happy - you may want to watch your back young one, she's trying to figure out who you are. Plus the whole counselor/trainee thing - that's a little gross and depending on your age, maybe illegal.
Aquaswife
Junior Camper
Junior Camper

Post by Aquaswife »

Florida, huh? And not married. Tell HighSpeed to bring it on. If they haven't been together for a while then it's my turn. Anyone have Aqua's email address?
HighSpeed03
Counselor
Counselor

Post by HighSpeed03 »

Enough already! Don't you people have more important things to worry about than to talk about me and my relationships! Let me tell you a thing or two about Aqua. You will NEVER be Aqua's Wife!
AC Callsign - High Speed
Space Nerd
An Original Seven
An Original Seven

Post by Space Nerd »

This thread is simultaneously amusing and disturbing... and suspicious. Did I mention suspicious?
~Space Nerd~

"This is not an anomoly, this is real life" -Dan

Game Over
ACluvR
Camper
Camper

Post by ACluvR »

Hm... I don't know who High Speed is (but I think its awesome that you confronted that other chick)... But I know most the female counselors at AC could kick my butt (memories of being so scared of Ballistic are coming back, not scared anymore of her of course). I would back down... :) Just me though. Aye... I need to get a life outside of coaching and school, I am on here way too much.
Stephanie
Bubbles almost everytime
AC ROCKS!!!

Knight 81
Junior Camper
Junior Camper

Post by Knight 81 »

I remember AQUA, I think I have some info on him around here somewhere. What team were you on "aquaswife"
Sandrat
Counselor
Counselor

Post by Sandrat »

Space Nerd wrote:This thread is simultaneously amusing and disturbing... and suspicious. Did I mention suspicious?
How about disturbing....

Counselor + Trainee = Bad Idea

Trainee riling up another Counselor over a Counselor = Really Bad Idea
"You made a fool out of young lieutenants. That's not against Army regulations."

CPT Nathan C. Brittles
US Cavalry
karatebando
Camper
Camper

Post by karatebando »

That is one of those things you come home, talk with your girl friends about. "Oh, I met this really cute counselor, I wonder what he's doing now." Then you move on to someone your own age. (I don't know where you live) Usually a little closer to home.Also someone you know as a friend, not a mentor. That is just weird.

I worked at a day camp as a counselor over the summer, if one of the boys came up to me and was infatuated, I would be very freaked out. I would probably bring it to the directors. NTS (Note to self) stop this little act while you still have a chance. If it isn't already too late.
SpaceCanada
HabForum Junkie
HabForum Junkie

Post by SpaceCanada »

Definitely an unsettling thread...

It's like those kids who google over celebrities twice their age, or heck, any celebrity, regardless of age. Get over it and move on to the 'real' world. The real world is so much better too. :-D

I'm happy I mainly teach girls, so I don't have that problem, thank goodness!
- Jennifer -
Youth ASA 6-Day 1998 1999
Adult ASA 8-Day 2004; Alumni 2007, CSC 2013, 2015, 2017
Sandrat
Counselor
Counselor

Post by Sandrat »

Oh, and one more thing...

Being on here does not equate to not having a life. But maybe that's just me.
"You made a fool out of young lieutenants. That's not against Army regulations."

CPT Nathan C. Brittles
US Cavalry
coffeediver
Counselor
Counselor

Post by coffeediver »

Aquaswife wrote:Florida, huh? And not married. Tell HighSpeed to bring it on. If they haven't been together for a while then it's my turn. Anyone have Aqua's email address?
You piss Highspeed off and she'll be the least of your worries.
Who
Counselor
Counselor

Post by Who »

THE_MIGHTY_AQUA is his board name, but he hasn't posted in 3 years. You can look up the name in the member directory and click the email link. It might still work.
AC Callsign - Who?
USSRC Assistant Graphic/Web Designer 2004-06
Counselor 2002-04
MissBaker
Junior Camper
Junior Camper

Post by MissBaker »

Who wrote:THE_MIGHTY_AQUA is his board name, but he hasn't posted in 3 years. You can look up the name in the member directory and click the email link. It might still work.
Thank you Helpy Helperton. Way to add to the problem.
MAYTAG
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

Post by MAYTAG »

vincent any way we could just lock this thread now PLEASE this is getting to be just like good ol high school drama and it's a bit rediculous
ΣX IΓ 229

Mach II-July 6-12, 2002
ASA-July 5-11, 2003
Mach III- July 12-18, 2003
Mach III- July 3-9, 2004 Gunslingers (Callsign:Tiny)
ASA- July 10-16 Oberth