Congratulations to... AC summer management

A place for ACers to come and hang out after a hard day of escape-and-evade or survival training.

Moderator: Vincent

Repeat
Counselor
Counselor

Congratulations to... AC summer management

Post by Repeat »

So we've had some rearranging down at the lake of our management, and I figured all those hard-working staff members deserved props.

First of all, our fearless leader finally got promoted to AC Program Manager, after over a year of having no manager down at the lake (two AMs last year). So congrats to Ping (she's married to the former counselor, Gordo, for those of you who knew him).

Next up, we've got Klutz who's rejoined us again after last summer (she took a break between 2001 and 2005), was recently promoted to our night time Assistant Manager. Some of y'all might remember her.

Krispy is now going to be our weekend Supervisor, so she'll be the person in charge on the weekends. It'll be nice to have someone who knows what's going on for weekends.

Google (recently trained down here, aka Paul from up-top) is our new night supervisor, recently promoted.

Finally, Dew (spring trained down here, previously Kim from up-top) is our day-time supervisor (though she's been here a while already).

Congrats to all our summer management staff. As the boss would say, "Every man a tiger."
Last edited by Repeat on Tue Jun 20, 2006 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AC M2/M2-12 day counselor 05/06 Repeat
AC MIII W 43-03 (Jolly Rogers)
ASA W 42-03 (Oberth)
AC MIII W 49-01 (Silver Eagles)
ASA W 48-01 (Tereshkova)
ASA W 48-00 (Von Braun)
AC MIII 47-00 (Gun Slingers)
AC MII 39-99 (Falcons)
SA W 39-98 (Coke)
MAYTAG
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

Post by MAYTAG »

yay krispy
ΣX IΓ 229

Mach II-July 6-12, 2002
ASA-July 5-11, 2003
Mach III- July 12-18, 2003
Mach III- July 3-9, 2004 Gunslingers (Callsign:Tiny)
ASA- July 10-16 Oberth
Captain Nyquil
Junior Camper
Junior Camper

Post by Captain Nyquil »

You see that flash of light in the corner of your eye? That's your career dissipation light. It just went into high gear.
Sandrat
Counselor
Counselor

Post by Sandrat »

Nice quote, Nyquil. Really. I think my career has been just fine after leaving AC. I think Spanky, Fidget, Joker, Gordo, and a host of others would agree with me.

They used to have a plaque on the wall in the B-52 office trailer called the Golden Boot Award. It was typically reserved for Managers and Supervisors who'd come and gone.

Since 1996, that poor plaque would have been filled over and over again by now.
"You made a fool out of young lieutenants. That's not against Army regulations."

CPT Nathan C. Brittles
US Cavalry
Red Bull
Counselor
Counselor

Every Man A Tiger!!!

Post by Red Bull »

Go read Boyd!
Sandrat
Counselor
Counselor

Re: Every Man A Tiger!!!

Post by Sandrat »

Ping wrote:Go read Boyd!
Sorry RM, this means absolutely nothing to me. Please elaborate.
"You made a fool out of young lieutenants. That's not against Army regulations."

CPT Nathan C. Brittles
US Cavalry
gordo
Counselor
Counselor

Post by gordo »

She's referencing a book by the title Boyd by Robert Coram. It's the story of the USAF fighter pilot who changed modern combat and had the ear of the Marine Corps.

Boyd
Counselor: 1996, 1997
Christmas Camp: 1996, 1997, 1998
Got a real life: 1999
Sandrat
Counselor
Counselor

Post by Sandrat »

Sounds interesting to me - sorry I needed further clarification. My reading list right now tends to circulate on topics vital for the survival of a non-profit organization and fundraising (development). Not much fun to read, but we do what we have to do.

CPT Nathan C. Brittles
US Cavalry