Iron Gump

A place for ACers to come and hang out after a hard day of escape-and-evade or survival training.

Moderator: Vincent

Boomerang
Counselor
Counselor

Post by Boomerang »

LOL wish i had thought of somethging like that this week with my one and only team of the summer.
Jason original callsign Loverboy
SC 1991
SA Level 1 1993
AC Intermediate 1996
ASA 1998
Corporate Space Camp 2005
AC Counselor Summer 07 callsign Boomerang
Adult Alumni Camp 2007
Adult Alumni Camp 2008
Official Space Camp Ambassador
Spyder
Counselor
Counselor

Post by Spyder »

its especially fun to watch them kiss the dirt when it happens to be Red Clay. Thats always amusing

This one happens to be from my best friend, and should she read this, she knows I love her, but it was just too funny, even a year and a half later.

so we were finishing up our SEAL OPS, and we had taken the POW Camp and rescued the downed pilot. We're getting everyone up and ready to go, I was a rear guard, so I was really just mulling around making sure everyone was good to go. Gump(name changed to protect the innocent) lookes down at the downed pilot, who is clutching his leg (he should have gotten an Oscar for keeping a straight face) and Gump says "Whats wrong with you?" To which the pilot responds "my leg is broken". Without missing a beat, Gump says "Can You Walk?" There is a pause during which the whole team has since stopped talking and is staring at Gump, all of us caught somewhere between amusment and amazement, and the pilot repeats "I have a broken leg"

I think he actually ended up walking back to the log brigdge, he might've had his arm around someone. Guess he could walk :lol:
MACH II - 03 Hook/Jinx - Eagles(Anime) - Week 38 Right Stuff · MACH III - 04 Okra/Jinx - Blacklions(Snort) · MACH III - 05 Clips/Fish - Blacklions(Spyder) · MACH III - 06 Shaggy - Pukin Dogs(Stargate) · MACH III Elite - 07 Hawg/Forecast - Vigilanties(Spyder)
Aviation Challenge Crew Trainer 2010-2011 - Starbuck