I miss AC

A place for ACers to come and hang out after a hard day of escape-and-evade or survival training.

Moderator: Vincent

Bubbles7
Camper
Camper

I miss AC

Post by Bubbles7 »

Okay. No one posts here but decided I was missing AC too much and just had to. I wanna go back SO bad. I settled for Adult Space Academy back in September, but AC is where my heart is. AAH! I'm such a dork. I haven't been in like 3 years this X-Mas.. It seems so long ago. Okay.. Just had to say how much I missed it, lol.
Space Nerd
An Original Seven
An Original Seven

Post by Space Nerd »

Perfectly understandable! We all miss our various programs. I enjoyed AC when i went. I never fully realized how much i enjoyed it until i got home though.
~Space Nerd~

"This is not an anomoly, this is real life" -Dan

Game Over
SpaceCanada
HabForum Junkie
HabForum Junkie

Post by SpaceCanada »

I have never been to an AC programme and yet I still miss AC! Everything I ever did over at the AC campus was always incredible fun - the 'fuge, the sims, the helo-dunker, the tower, the lake... it was all so much fun!

Speaking of the 'fuge, I see the dial there goes up to 5G. We only ever went up to 3G. Do they ever let people go higher than 3G?
- Jennifer -
Youth ASA 6-Day 1998 1999
Adult ASA 8-Day 2004; Alumni 2007, CSC 2013, 2015, 2017
Carrie
Camper
Camper

Post by Carrie »

Yeah, there's every possibility that your Adult SA session will do a "mini-AC" like ours did, where you at least get to use the centrifuge and the simulators. Let us know how it goes!
Adult Space Academy Sept. 24-26, 2004
Bubbles7
Camper
Camper

Post by Bubbles7 »

I already did my adult SA program back in September. We did have a few hours at AC and it was awesome. Really I didn't do much. Mach 2 sims stink, lol. The fuge was fun as usual, I really just enjoyed walking around and looking at all they changed.. and what they hadn't. I did Space Camp and Space Academy before AC, but got addicted to AC.. Just different program style. I got sick of all the space lectures. But I still loved Adult SA. :) Haha. So much fun. :) AC counselors rock.. maybe I will try to go back as one.. how scary would that be?!??!
Space Nerd
An Original Seven
An Original Seven

Post by Space Nerd »

Terrifying! :P

Actually, i dont know you but i'd wager that it would be pretty cool. I say go for it!
~Space Nerd~

"This is not an anomoly, this is real life" -Dan

Game Over
Carrie
Camper
Camper

Post by Carrie »

Oops, I was thinking you booked in September rather than attended then! Glad you had a good time!
Adult Space Academy Sept. 24-26, 2004