2016 Hall of Fame Auction Discussion

Discuss Space Camp related merchandise. Also a place to buy, sell, trade, or post merchandise available on eBay other members might want!

Moderator: Vincent

Vincent
Site Admin
Site Admin

2016 Hall of Fame Auction Discussion

Post by Vincent »

The ebay portion of the 2016 Hall of Fame auction has just started, and all of the items available for sale via ebay will be up by tomorrow night (plus a few more this weekend for anything that might not sell at the silent auction)

http://www.ebay.com/sch/ussrc_foundation/m.html

What things in that list are most exciting to you?

I'm thrilled at the support we got this year! Space Camp Hall of Fame inductee and Higher Orbits founder Michelle Lucas deserves so much credit for all the time and energy she put in to get a ton of items for both ebay and the silent auction!

Bid early, bid often!
p51
HabForum Junkie
HabForum Junkie

Re: 2016 Hall of Fame Auction Discussion

Post by p51 »

The moon buggy race signs look interesting. However, the listings say you must go there to pick them up. Count me out, as I live several thousand miles from there...
Skidmark
Space Academy: 2012, 2013 and 2014
Advanced Space Academy: 2016 and 2018

Undefeated for winning mission patch designs!
Official Space Camp Ambassador
Vincent
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Vincent »

Well, if you're that interested in one, I would be perfectly willing to go pick it/them up for you and take one/all to the UPS store for shipping! I don't imagine it would be inexpensive to ship them though!

Even UPS Ground would probably run into the $30ish range I would think for one sign...
p51
HabForum Junkie
HabForum Junkie

Post by p51 »

Thanks for the offer. My good pal Steve on this forum would, I'd think, help me out if I bid and won, as he goes there with some frequency (and was just there for the weekend event).
As with the original SC sign hanging over the HAB entrance arch, I'd wonder if one could bid on the more historical items for donation to their museum? I still contend that years from now, they'll regret selling that round sign from the HAB arch as it'd make a great display on a wall somewhere near the hall of fame display...
Skidmark
Space Academy: 2012, 2013 and 2014
Advanced Space Academy: 2016 and 2018

Undefeated for winning mission patch designs!
Official Space Camp Ambassador