Mike Leinbach LCC Tour

A place to talk about any and all things not related to Space Camp.

Moderator: Vincent

majtom7
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

Mike Leinbach LCC Tour

Post by majtom7 »

New KSC Up-Close Launch Director Tour
Special Dates for 2016 beginning July 7

Have an up-close and emotional experience with Launch Director Mike Leinbach, who gave the final “go” for the launch of 37 space shuttle missions, including the final flight of Atlantis STS-135. This special guided tour includes a viewing of Space Shuttle Atlantis® and an exclusive bus tour to Launch Complex 39 which includes a stop at the Launch Control Center and the Bubble Room. Learn about the risks and rewards of NASA’s Space Shuttle Program from an insider during this unique experience at Kennedy Space Center.
Call 855.433.4208 to reserve your spot. Limited availability.
"I wanted to be humble, never arrogant, which is a trait astronauts despise." Mike Massimino
Hotdog
Top Gun
Top Gun

Re: Mike Leinbach LCC Tour

Post by Hotdog »

Cost: $149.00 Adults Children(3-11) $ 139.00 Annual Passholders: $99.00.The tour includes: a tour of Atlantis,bus tour around launch pads 39A and B,Launch Control Center (LCC) including Firing Room 4, photo opportunity with Mike at the Launch Director chair,then ending Apollo/Saturn V Center. Length of tour is 2 1/2 hrs. Tour Dates: July 7,Aug 4,Sept 8,Oct 6,Nov 3 Dec 8 and 29.
4-time Space Camp/Academy alumni
1989, 1991*, 1992, 1994
*Right Stuff Award Winner
majtom7
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

Re: Mike Leinbach LCC Tour

Post by majtom7 »

Thanks for adding the info! I was unable to get that webpage to load last night.
"I wanted to be humble, never arrogant, which is a trait astronauts despise." Mike Massimino