Happy Holidays, Hab1 !

A place to talk about any and all things not related to Space Camp.

Moderator: Vincent

Dyna-Soar
Camper
Camper

Happy Holidays, Hab1 !

Post by Dyna-Soar »

As you can tell from my post count, I'm fairly new here. I've lived in North Alabama pretty much my whole life, and I'm currently studying Aerospace Engineering at the University of Alabama in Huntsville. I attended Space Academy only once back in 2004, but I've been going to the USSRC pretty regularly since I was about three.

Anyways, inspired by p51's Christmas card, here's one of my traditions from this time of year, the Cardmodel tree.

Steve
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

Re: Happy Holidays, Hab1 !

Post by Steve »

[quote="Dyna-Soar"]As you can tell from my post count, I'm fairly new here. I've lived in North Alabama pretty much my whole life, and I'm currently studying Aerospace Engineering at the University of Alabama in Huntsville. I attended Space Academy only once back in 2004, but I've been going to the USSRC pretty regularly since I was about three.

Sure like you tree. Truly a person looking forward to a career in Space. I sure enjoy the center too, Since last December 2011 I been 6 times. I was there December 20th & about ready for a dose of the center. Check out my post in Space Camp 2013 (4 day camp).
Adult Space Academy 2012 Team Columbia
Adult Space Academy 2013 Team Discovery
Adult Space Academy 2014 Team Discovery
Adult Space Academy with Astronaut 2015 Team Discovery
Official Space Camp Ambassador
Volunteer at US Space & Rocket Center
Hotdog
Top Gun
Top Gun

Post by Hotdog »

NICE collection, Dyna-soar! Are they all card models? That shuttle stack looks fantastic!
4-time Space Camp/Academy alumni
1989, 1991*, 1992, 1994
*Right Stuff Award Winner
Dyna-Soar
Camper
Camper

Post by Dyna-Soar »

All of the ones on the tree are. On the shelves are a little bit of everything.