Dr. Horrible - Free until Sunday

A place to talk about any and all things not related to Space Camp.

Moderator: Vincent

gt0163c
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

Dr. Horrible - Free until Sunday

Post by gt0163c »

Has anyone else been watching Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog?
http://www.drhorrible.com

Acts I and II are available now for free, streaming on the web (with no ads!) and for purchase on iTunes. Act III becomes available at Midnight Saturday (Friday night/Saturday morning, EST). The free video stream becomes unavailable on Sunday although a DVD is promised (hopefully soon and with a "musical commentary").

For those not familiar, Dr. Horrible is a three part web only series staring Neil Patrick Harris (How I Met Your Mother, Doogie Howser), Nathan Fillion (Firefly, Desperate Housewives) and Felicia Day (The Guild web series, Buffy the Vampire Slayer) and written and produced by Joss Whedon (Firefly, Buffy, Angel), two of his brothers and the fiance of one of those brothers.

The story revolves around Dr. Horrible (Harris), a low-rent supervillian trying to get into the Evil League of Evil and work up the courage to talk to the girl at the laundry mat (Day) while being thwarted by his nemesis, Captain Hammer (Fillion). And, oh yeah, it's a musical.

I've really enjoyed it an am looking forward to Act III. Anyone else watching?[/url]
Level I Aug '89-Rockwell
Level II Aug '91-Lockheed Engineering
Level II Aug '92-Lockheed Aerospace-Right Stuff Award
Adult ASA Sept '07-Marshall MS
Adult ASA Train With an Astronaut-Oct '15-Discovery-Commander's Cup, Challenger Award, Alumni Coin
Vincent
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Vincent »

I watched the first act and thought it was pretty funny.

...Though it's good work on Joss Whedon's part, it's no Firefly!