National Treasure

A place to talk about any and all things not related to Space Camp.

Moderator: Vincent

spacemusician
Camper
Camper

National Treasure

Post by spacemusician »

is anyone as excited as i am for the moive National Treasure to come out. it looks sooo cool
The thing that drives me most is that people tell me that ill never be an astronaut. My love and passion for space will lead me to new heights, hopefully back to the moon or mars.
shenandoah04
Counselor
Counselor

Post by shenandoah04 »

My boyfriend Logan is. And this means I will see it. It looks pretty cool. It feels like I haven't seen a movie in theatres in ages. Really it's been about a month, but before that it HAD been at LEAST a few months.
What I wanna see is any IMAX they've got goin' on at Fernbank (in Atlanta). It's cheap and the science center is free! The museum brings in the $$ but it's worth it every ONCE in awhile!:)
Sorry to digress so soon:)
Lisα
---
2000/Week 41/Team Atlas
2001/Week 41/ Team Shepard
2002/Week 39/Team Gagarin
SC/Robotics Counselor 2009 :mrgreen:
Drumrollz
Top Gun
Top Gun

Post by Drumrollz »

It's simply a quick way to try and make some money off of the Dan Brown mood the "Oprah's Book Club" types are in.

Prepare yourself for poor dialogue, unconnected plotholes, clichés, and much more!
SA July 2001

ASA July 2002

ASA July 2003

ASA 8-Day July 2004

ASA 8-Day X-Mas 2004

"Happy New Year! OH WAIT, IT'S NOT THE NEW YEAR YET."
CastAway
Top Gun
Top Gun

Post by CastAway »

Hmm... you're probably right Drumrollz, but it still looks like a decent movie.

As for Fernbank... they only seem to show the educational IMAXes... Mall of Georgia tends to show the theatrical ones... although most of the theatrical movies in IMAX aren't worth going to see big... I don't like how the IMAX format is closer to TV ratios than Widescreen... looses the edges and stuff. Although, admittedly, Apollo 13 was AMAZING in IMAX.
The less time spent in Orion Bay, the better.
Space Nerd
An Original Seven
An Original Seven

Post by Space Nerd »

I havnt actually seen anything about this movie. I keep hearing about it and the mastercard (or one of those crazy credit companies) thing that they're doing for the movie but so far nothing about the actual movie. Perhaps it dosnt come to tiny citys.
~Space Nerd~

"This is not an anomoly, this is real life" -Dan

Game Over
spacemusician
Camper
Camper

Post by spacemusician »

i didnt like apollo 13 on IMAX because i know it all by heart and they edited stuff out and that was annoying
The thing that drives me most is that people tell me that ill never be an astronaut. My love and passion for space will lead me to new heights, hopefully back to the moon or mars.