Alumni Weekend 2015

The place where campers hang out after a long day in the sims.

Moderator: Vincent

SpaceCanada
HabForum Junkie
HabForum Junkie

Re: Alumni Weekend 2015

Post by SpaceCanada »

majtom7 wrote:Maybe we should offer our services as testers. ;)
I had the same thought, along with testing all those other projects due for completion in fall or by year end.
- Jennifer -
Youth ASA 6-Day 1998 1999
Adult ASA 8-Day 2004; Alumni 2007, CSC 2013, 2015, 2017
majtom7
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

Post by majtom7 »

majtom7 wrote: "Advanced Space Academy will start running Mars missions with the Orion sim beginning next week."
So do you launch, come back in 9 months to explore Mars, then come back in 9 months to return to Earth? ;)
"I wanted to be humble, never arrogant, which is a trait astronauts despise." Mike Massimino
airkale
Camper
Camper

Post by airkale »

Man that's cool to hear they are going to re build the space walker ride. That was one of the biggest disappointments I found when I came back as an adult, because that was one of the coolest memories I had from the first time I went. Hopefully, the money can come together for the Space Dome to rehabbed. I certainly love that its an Omnimax (what they now call a Imax dome) rather than a flat IMAX. Problem is that they don't make many films anymore that are really great.

Anywho, glad to hear the festival was a success.
Kale

Space Camp(Thiokol, 94,P/S: Columbia),Space Academy(Boeing,95,CMDR: Discovery),AC Mach II("Ace",97),Adult Alumni Academy(Columbia,07),Adult Alumni Academy(Columbia,08). Been a frequent visitor to USSRC over all the years since.