What do you want to see at the 25th anniversar reunion?

The place where campers hang out after a long day in the sims.

Moderator: Vincent

Boomerang
Counselor
Counselor

What do you want to see at the 25th anniversar reunion?

Post by Boomerang »

Well we have seen the preliminary ideas for the anniversary celebration and i know they have asked for suggestions so i was curious what would people like to see at the events. I for one would like to nget a list of the people who said they'sd attend and what year they went to make it easier to look for old teammates. Tours of the training center and AC would be a must i'm sure people will be curious to get a close look at the changes that have been made since they were there. Some kind of anniversar package that coulkd be purchased ahead of time would be nice with say a 25th anniversry hat and t-shirt maybe that recognises you as an alumni and maybe a few other smaller items with it. A chance to use some of the tcf equipment or run some short missions say a 1 or 2 hour one would be nice and it is the weekend so it might be possible but i won't count on it. Just a few ideas i had anyone else?
Jason original callsign Loverboy
SC 1991
SA Level 1 1993
AC Intermediate 1996
ASA 1998
Corporate Space Camp 2005
AC Counselor Summer 07 callsign Boomerang
Adult Alumni Camp 2007
Adult Alumni Camp 2008
Official Space Camp Ambassador
CampGirlKelly
Camper
Camper

Post by CampGirlKelly »

if you ask my freinds from camp, they can probably all tell you that i spent waaay too much time watching A Time for Courage. i think it would be fun if they had a special screening with Jan Davis doing a live introduction!
Don't hang up your dancing slippers!

ASA -- Spring Break 2000
ASA -- Spring Break 1999
ASA -- Spring Break 1998
AC Mach III -- Spring Break 1997
SA Level 1 -- Spring Break 1996
SC Florida -- Spring Break 1995