12-day photos up!

The place where campers hang out after a long day in the sims.

Moderator: Vincent

CastAway
Top Gun
Top Gun

12-day photos up!

Post by CastAway »

So... I posted my photos from 12-day... I really like 'em, though I warn you... they're mainly of the team, so you might not enjoy them as much as I do... however, I am a photographer at heart, so I would like to think that you can enjoy them yourself even if you didn't know the people. Anyways, here's the link:

http://spacecamp.ibnerd.net/album21

Enjoy!
The less time spent in Orion Bay, the better.
psych0rabbit
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

Post by psych0rabbit »

Yay!! I love pictures!!! :D
SpaceCanada
HabForum Junkie
HabForum Junkie

Post by SpaceCanada »

I love pictures too! Thank you! Hopefully you can post the spoiler pictures after some of the other 12-day camps are done.
- Jennifer -
Youth ASA 6-Day 1998 1999
Adult ASA 8-Day 2004; Alumni 2007, CSC 2013, 2015, 2017
shenandoah04
Counselor
Counselor

Post by shenandoah04 »

I have not been to Huntsville in a LONG time. (Pic 152)- when did they put up the fence that close to the hab, and when did they put that plane there!? I remember the fence being almost near the woods on the way to AC! And there was a gravel path from the Hab 1 to Hab 2 and Sick Bay--- which I take it was JUST to the left of the pic, but!?! Also there were lots of trailers outside (I think maybe the dirt on the lower right of the pic is evidence of that but I could be wrong)... for briefings, or hydroponics, or that Russia vs. America game, or rocket building, way back when in 2000... (though it seemed later that migrated to the Astrotech building).

the roomie is calling for me to go do something, but I've probably got more to say/ask on this!!! thanks~
Lisα
---
2000/Week 41/Team Atlas
2001/Week 41/ Team Shepard
2002/Week 39/Team Gagarin
SC/Robotics Counselor 2009 :mrgreen:
CastAway
Top Gun
Top Gun

Post by CastAway »

shenandoah04 wrote:(Pic 152)
Alright... please don't use that numbering system again... next time, please link to the photo... there's no way to just jump to pic 152 without looking around and around... sorry, but pet peeve thre, but it's really nice to actually know where to look for things.

As for those changes you referred to, yeah, I know what you're talking about on some of 'em, but on others, I have no idea... seeing as I've been going every year, I notice gradual changes, but not everything shows.

And the helicopter you were referring to in picture 152, which I eventually located... that was only there for 2 days... it was a separate thing out of an army base nearby or something.
shenandoah04
Counselor
Counselor

Post by shenandoah04 »

sorry :oops:
Lisα
---
2000/Week 41/Team Atlas
2001/Week 41/ Team Shepard
2002/Week 39/Team Gagarin
SC/Robotics Counselor 2009 :mrgreen:
CastAway
Top Gun
Top Gun

Post by CastAway »

shenandoah04 wrote:sorry :oops:
Oh... no need to throw an emoticon at me! It wasn't that bad! I'm just trying to simplify things...
cheshire
Camper
Camper

Post by cheshire »

Jeeze MNathaniel, you are always getting people upset.
You should really work on that. hehe
"The secret of creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."
Albert Einstein.